Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hectic week!

Phewww!!

Last week was the penat'ness week for me..with the workloads..with the training..hadoiiiii

I was informed by Andy (my bos) that I'm gonna give the training for 2 days..alone..ayakkk!! I tot there will be mummy as well for that training..but since Andy cakap for day 1 I bagi training..then I know where to continue..then xpelah..I sacrifice my email for 2 days but my bos n my colleagues very helpfull..dorang cover the emails as well..clap clap clap!!

My training was the last session for the GT training..there are 13 trainees all together..10 girls..3 boys..3 non-muslim..I was a bit nervous when joining Andy for a 1st half day as my team we got ONLY 2 days to train them. But that was actually moreeeee than enuff. Sampaikan I dunno what to tell n cerita anymore. I almost cover everything for hari pertama tu then bila balik rumah I was freaking worried coz no idea at all for my 2nd day.

The training started from 9am until 5pm. After 5pm tu, I continue my BAU until 7pm. 2 hari berturut2, sampai umah dalam 8pm lebih. Nak nangissssss je rasanya sebab penat gile.

Ni baru lah ada chance nak update blog ni. Dari hari ke hari dok kata nak update, tapi yanggg hadoooo..heheheheheheeee...

Okieee dookieee..tercapai jugak hasrat nak update blog ni. I'll keep u updated yaa nanti for my plan with abang n adik I..

Till then..
‎​السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Xoxo

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment