Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm not able to forget him.....YET


Do u think it was true love if u cant forget sumone after he always keep on "ignoring" you? Pasrah??

I've read dozens of blogs on the internet that say "You'll forget your 'love' after however many months". Some say a month, two months, a year, 3 years, whatever. But I think about my so-called-love everyday and it's been more than 2 and half years now.

Why can't I get this guy out of my head? I've tried everything, to getting rid of all of his things, to having a little "ceremony" where I told him goodbye (I also read this on the internet that it helps. I've dated other men, but have never been able to find true happiness since I was with "the one".)

Why cant I just forget and move on? I want so badly just to forget him - remove him from my heart and memory. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment